Alot done and more to do!!!
With 3 exams completed this week for my countuiness assesment I have been busy trying to control my schedule also.
Starting from my last blog update, I have left my part time job to get on top of studies etc. But it is ever so hectic. I travelled to Co. Kildare last weekend for the SVP Intervarsity weekend which had 50 students turn up from 5 or 6 colleges across Ireland and was a great success.

However, I had to miss Darrel Stott's Conference which was said to be amazing but you can't have everything.
The weekend before that was the Jazz Weekend but I didn't go out for any of the Jazz but did got to Oktober Fest in Franciscan Well and was very socialable for that weekend.
This week SVP had a Black & White Charity Night in Brunos which could have been better but we raised 190 euro and every penny counts. I need to update the website for the society and also get cracking on letters for an upcoming Quiz for prizes.
My studying could be going a little bit better but with alot on the plate at the moment I cant even get a second with myself.
I would like comments to see if anyone is reading this so I can see if its worth on updating though updates are not as frequent.
Starting from my last blog update, I have left my part time job to get on top of studies etc. But it is ever so hectic. I travelled to Co. Kildare last weekend for the SVP Intervarsity weekend which had 50 students turn up from 5 or 6 colleges across Ireland and was a great success.

However, I had to miss Darrel Stott's Conference which was said to be amazing but you can't have everything.
The weekend before that was the Jazz Weekend but I didn't go out for any of the Jazz but did got to Oktober Fest in Franciscan Well and was very socialable for that weekend.
This week SVP had a Black & White Charity Night in Brunos which could have been better but we raised 190 euro and every penny counts. I need to update the website for the society and also get cracking on letters for an upcoming Quiz for prizes.
My studying could be going a little bit better but with alot on the plate at the moment I cant even get a second with myself.
I would like comments to see if anyone is reading this so I can see if its worth on updating though updates are not as frequent.

5 Comments:
At 11/11/2006, 13:00 ,
Steven said...
Of course it's worth updating Panda! People read but don't like to comment. Welcome to the blogosphere
At 13/11/2006, 10:02 ,
Anonymous said...
here i am :)
At 13/11/2006, 10:03 ,
Anonymous said...
wops that was me ... Marie
At 13/11/2006, 12:18 ,
bob said...
I would imagine that Steve, Marie and I all have your blog in our Bloglines listings, so we always see your updates.
At 29/11/2006, 16:09 ,
Anonymous said...
i'm reading too!!! update it, - emer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home