As I walked home today..
As I walked home from work today I got the thought of writing out my feelings at the moment:
Let my eyes be open to Your marvellous works, break down the walls that hold me back. Let my crys be heard to Your gracious heights but I know your right beside me. I shout and yearn and You come and touch my Heart. The silky smooth touch is so warm, when it leaves I want so much more.
Come change my Life. Blow me away to come before You. I have so many times tried it out on my own but each time I come crawling back on my knees. You pick me up, brush the dirt off and hug me so. What have I done to deserve this?
I do wrong and think You will turn a blind eye. I never want to leave Home but the world drags me out. You come running after me. You are an amazing Dad.
Let my eyes be open to Your marvellous works, break down the walls that hold me back. Let my crys be heard to Your gracious heights but I know your right beside me. I shout and yearn and You come and touch my Heart. The silky smooth touch is so warm, when it leaves I want so much more.
Come change my Life. Blow me away to come before You. I have so many times tried it out on my own but each time I come crawling back on my knees. You pick me up, brush the dirt off and hug me so. What have I done to deserve this?
I do wrong and think You will turn a blind eye. I never want to leave Home but the world drags me out. You come running after me. You are an amazing Dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home